Monday 6 August 2012

Created on 6th August-2012.

This blog is meant for the people who are preparing for appsc or any other competitive exams in which i am  concentrating mainly on general studies.

Hi    Every one ,

I am Venkatesh Bandaru completed my M.Tech .
I am interested in preparing for competative exams(Appsc) and mainly interested to have a good knowledge on General Studies.

So I will share the most important questions which are asked recently in appsc exam and some important bits and books also.

Now a days so many books are available for G.S but so many books are having wrong answers.

You can find the right answers at right time by the right people here.

So learn general studies and current affairs updates from my blog.

Any one can post the information what they have , but plz check whether it is the correct info or not before posting.

So all the very best to every one,






                      Welcome To all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment